I've started 10 companies in my life, each with increasing success...
- At the age of 12 to 23 had worked on Computer Repairs at HelpMeTy.com
- Dog walking at the age of 14 to 17.
- Mailbox painting at the age of 14 to 19.
- Cardboard box reselling at the age of 19.
- Airsoft Gun Wholesaler at age of 19 to 21.
- Social, Search Consultancy at the age of 23 up to the present at Modem Foundation.
- Professional speaking at age of 23 up to the present.
- Real Estate at the age of 27 up to the present.
- AirBnB at Turo Hosting at the age of 30 up to the present.
I feel lucky to have had many valuable mentors throughout my life...
Who have helped coach me me to where I am at and where my future is going. Their teachings helped me find leadership teams and team members who have helped these companies win many awards such as:
- Best Places to Work Awards
- Industry Success Awards
- Global Marketing Awards
- 30 under 30 Awards
- Minnesota Cup
- Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (Semi-Finalist)
If you're looking for...
- an inspirational speaker on the topics of social media, cyber security, entrepreneurship, or anything “web 2.0”
- the strongest team to build your company’s ROI around Social & Search Marketing
- an experienced entrepreneur to bounce your new business idea off of
I’D LOVE TO HELP.
CALL ME @ 651-274-7542
WHO IS TYLER?
I feel lucky. For some reason, I decided to start companies at the age of 12 and speaking in front of large audiences at the age of 15. Because I started young, I’ve had more experience doing those than most people my age. I believe that with experience, people can become very good at what they do.
Now in my 30’s, I’ve sold companies, raised capital, won Best Places to Work, 30 under 30, and am almost always the highest rated speaker at the conferences I speak at. People like you give me the opportunity to give back in meaningful ways and help others learn what I’ve learned about marketing, leadership, generational differences, cyber security, starting companies, etc.
If you choose to have me speak at your event, I promise to inspire, WOW people, and ensure that attendees at all skill levels have actionable take-aways.
These are just a few of the organizations I've spoken for: