Hi, I’m Tyler
When I was 21, I created my first 15-year life plan. Here are a few components of that plan:
My Mission: To provide enjoyable (and paid) life experiences for myself and others
Big Entrepreneurial Dream: While consistently striving for work/life balance, start businesses with increasing potential with my ultimate goals of providing greater entrepreneurial access to youth... and someday buying an island with a fleet of jet skis to enjoy with my friends 🙂
Core Values: Think Big, Believe You Can, Make It Happen, Make It Fun
StrengthsFinder 2.0: Competition, Significance, Individualization, Strategic, Activator
Myer's Briggs: ESTP
SalesOctane: Change Agent - Better and Faster, Build confidence, Positive sense of humor, Challenge Oriented, Tenacious
I've started 10 companies in my life, each with increasing success:
- Computer Repair - HelpMeTy.com (Ages 12-23)
- Dog walking (14-17)
- Mailbox Painting (14-17)
- Digital Photography (14-19)
- Cardboard box reseller (19)
- Airsoft Gun Wholesaler (19-21)
- Social & Search Consultancy - Modern Foundation (23-present)
- Professional Speaking - (23-present)
- Real-estate (27-present)
- AirBnB & Turo Hosting (30-present)
I feel lucky to have had many valuable mentors throughout my life who have helped coach me to where I'm at and where my future is going. Their teachings helped me find leadership teams and team members who have helped these companies win many awards such as:
- Best Places to Work Awards
- Industry Success Awards
- Global Marketing Awards
- 30 under 30 Awards
- Minnesota Cup
- Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (Semi-Finalist)
If you're looking for:
- an inspirational speaker on the topics of social media, cyber security, entrepreneurship, or anything "web 2.0"
- the strongest team to build your company's ROI around Social & Search Marketing
- an experienced entrepreneur to bounce your new business idea off of
... I'd love to help.
Call me: 651-274-7542
I feel lucky. For some reason, I decided to start companies at the age of 12 and speaking in front of large audiences at the age of 15. Because I started young, I’ve had more experience doing those than most people my age. I believe that with experience, people can become very good at what they do. Now in my 30’s, I’ve sold companies, raised capital, won Best Places to Work, 30 under 30, and am almost always the highest rated speaker at the conferences I speak at. People like you give me the opportunity to give back in meaningful ways and help others learn what I’ve learned about marketing, leadership, generational differences, cyber security, starting companies, etc. If you choose to have me speak at your event, I promise to inspire, WOW people, and ensure that attendees at all skill levels have actionable take-aways.
- Information packed practical training.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical assignments at the practical training.
These are just a few of the organizations I've spoken for: