Between Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Yelp, and beyond– it can be overwhelming to keep track of your business’s social media presence. As more people turn to social media to inform their decisions about brands, it is no longer something you can push under the rug or leave untouched for weeks or months at a time. But no need to fear! Tyler Olson from SMCpros will be walking through how to build a social media strategy that fits your small business or professional service firm. Hear about topics like:
- How often should I be posting?
- What platforms should I be using?
- What’s the deal with Facebook’s algorithm?
- Should I be using paid advertisements on social media?
- Is social media worth it and how do I get a return for the time and money I put in?
- How do I manage my time on social media as a small but mighty team?